Free delivery to UK addresses
(including Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Scotland, Scottish Isles)
Limited to 1 per Account / Person / Houshold
Please do not attempt to order more than 1 unit - we reserve the right to cancel any orders linked to duplicate orders.
We can only deliver this to the cardholders registered address
Preorder bonus items - unfortunately we have now run out of the allocated quantities of the dice trays and deployment markers.
These are now now longer available.
Our website is hosted for us by Bigcommerce - the secure checkout pages are also hosted for us by them on their security certificate - card payments are via Stripe Merchant Services
Please allow a few days for delivery
This launch box for the new 10th edition of Warhammer 40,000 - features Space Marines and Tyranids.
Contains 72 new miniatures split between the Space Marines and the Tyranids.
The Emperor’s Angels of Death are represented by an indomitable Captain in Terminator Armour, a Librarian in Terminator Armour, a Primaris Lieutenant in Phobos Armour, an Apothecary Biologis, five immense Terminators, five Sternguard, a sharpshooting Ballistus Dreadnought, and 10 pyreblaster-toting Infernus Marines.
The Tyranid Hive Fleet Leviathan includes a savage Winged Tyranid Prime, a brain-melting Neurotyrant and its two Neuroloid lackeys, three Von Ryan’s Leapers, a Psychophage, a swarm of 20 Termagants and two Ripper Swarms, 11 Neurogaunts, five Barbgaunts, and a brutal reimagining of the iconic Screamer-Killer.
Including a massive special edition hardback Leviathan Core Book, containing all of the contents of the new 10th Edition Warhammer 40,000 Core Book along with the first narrative Crusade Expansion, extensive background lore, and galleries of miniatures for every major faction.
Also included is a 66-card Chapter Approved Mission Card Deck and a Space Marines transfer sheet.
This boxed set includes:
1x 392-page hardback Warhammer 40,000: Leviathan book: Discover the dark lore and bleak dystopian setting of Warhammer 40,000, and learn to master magnificent armies of valiant warriors, terrifying aliens, and more on the battlefield. This vast tome includes all of the game’s core rules, fully updated for the new edition of Warhammer 40,000, along with rules for the new Combat Patrol format. This exclusive edition also includes rules for the Crusade campaign system, allowing you to play out narrative games and develop your army from inexperienced recruits to stalwart veterans over the course of multiple battles as they fight in the Tyrannic War.
72x plastic push-fit Citadel miniatures: At the heart of the Leviathan set are two armies of brand-new miniatures, each cleverly designed so they can be pushed together without the need for glue. Each force includes a flexible range of powerful units armed with devastating weaponry and wargear, and can easily be bolstered with additional reinforcements to act as the elite core of a larger army. These models include:
25x Space Marines: Genetically engineered supersoldiers clad in inviolable armour and equipped with the finest wargear in the Imperium – the Space Marines are the Emperor’s Angels of Death.
- 1x Captain in Terminator Armour: A superlative commander and highly skilled warrior, this Captain in Terminator Armour leads his elite battle-brothers to war.
- 1x Lieutenant with Combi-Weapon: A veteran infiltrator and accomplished assassin, this Lieutenant specialises in fighting behind enemy lines and hunting down Tyranids.
- 1x Librarian in Terminator Armour: A psychic specialist clad in formidable armour, this Librarian uses his otherworldly powers to smite foes and augment allies.
- 1x Apothecary Biologis: An experienced medical officer, the Biologis collects battlefield samples for analysis, guiding their fellow Space Marines in the best ways to kill enemies.
- 1x Ballistus Dreadnought: Piloted by a fallen hero of the Chapter, this hulking war machine is a walking gun emplacement that supports its brothers with heavy firepower.
- 5x Terminators: These elite warriors who accompany their Captain into the heart of the battle, protected by Tactical Dreadnought armour and deployed via teleport technology.
- 5x Sternguard Veterans: These expert marksmen gun down their foes with a variety of bolter weapons, displaying all the skill expected of such decorated warriors.
- 10 Infernus Marines: These close assault specialists purge swathes of the enemy with incandescent firestorms, unleashed from their deadly pyreblasters.
47x Tyranids: Driven by the imperatives of the almighty Hive Mind, Tyranid swarms sweep over world after world – a tide of biological killing machines that seek to devour every last shred of living matter.
- 1x Winged Tyranid Prime: Swooping down on leathery wings, this alpha war-beast rends and tears its foes with wicked talons.
- 1x Neurotyrant and 2x Neuroloids: A floating monster that radiates a terrifying psychic Shadow in the Warp, the Neurotyrant drives prey into screaming madness.
- 1x Screamer-Killer: Named for the distinctive howl of its bio-plasmic blasts, this Screamer-Killer is a monstrosity engineered for the forefront of Tyranid assaults.
- 1x Psychophage: This voracious creature stampedes into battle with frightening speed, with a particular taste for foes marked by psychic powers.
- 3x Von Ryan's Leapers: These swift and skulking predators dart from cover to launch deadly ambushes, bringing down unwary prey in an instant.
- 5x Barbgaunts: These beasts are little more than living weapons, Barbgaunts march into battle while laying down volleys of jagged projectiles that slow down anything which survives the attack.
- 11x Neurogaunts: Scuttling forward in seething masses, these creatures are spawned to protect and amplify the synaptic node beasts of the invasion swarm.
- 20x Termagants: These swarming predators harry their prey with hails of firepower, seeking to outflank their enemies and erode their numbers.
- 2x Ripper Swarms: Simple eating machines, these chitinous horrors swarm over the wounded and dead alike, and in sufficient numbers can even drag down trained warriors.
All miniatures come supplied with their appropriate bases. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Colour paints.
1x Assembly Guide: These stage-by-stage instructions will show you how to assemble all the miniatures in the box, and provide the basic characteristics for using them in games.
1x Space Marines Transfer Sheet: Use this enormous variety of waterslide decals to decorate the armour of your painted Space Marines with identifying iconography.
1x 66-card Chapter Approved: Leviathan Mission Deck: Easily generate balanced and varied missions for your games of Warhammer 40,000 with these cards for Deployment zones, Mission Rules, Primary Missions, Secondary Missions, and Gambits. While designed for matched play games, they can be used to generate games for all types of play.